Hacker Tools: LaTeX
Posted on by Chun Yu
Date/Time: Tuesday, 04 Oct 2022, 18:30–20:30
Venue: Executive Classroom (COM2-04-02)
Sign-up Link: Sign up here!
This week, we’ll be introducing the well-known LaTeX document preparation system used widely across fields to prepare high-quality documents, papers, notes, journals, books, slides, cheatsheets, resumes, and so on. Come learn this invaluable tool that will let you create beautiful documents and impress your readers.
Please have TeX and TeXstudio installed before the workshop. You can install either MiKTeX or TeX Live, depending on your OS. If in doubt:
- On Windows, MiKTeX is easier to install: https://miktex.org/download#win
- On Linux, install TeX Live using your package manager.
- On macOS, install MacTeX, a version of TeX Live for macOS: http://tug.org/mactex/
- On Windows and macOS: https://www.texstudio.org/#download
- On Linux, install TeXstudio using your package manager.
See you there!